“Blog” is such an ugly word. It sounds like something gross you’d pull out of your clogged drainpipe or something.
I’ve been away from WordPress for a while but I decided to come back and start “blogging” again. It helps to write things out and hopefully hear a few opinions and commentary on what I’ve been up to. Basically this is what’s coming up for Erik in the next couple months:
- I’ll be working at Middle Earth for the next couple months as a Visual Merchandiser! Its a great job, and I get to paint, draw, and swear like a sailor pretty much everyday. If you are in the Ann Arbor area stop by and say hi! Or Dabu!
- Me and Dana (my lovely girlfriend) are planning a big move to San Diego this November, so we are saving up money and looking at a places to live, work, etc. out west. It seems like a great place to relocate; beautiful sunshine year-round, plenty of artistic people and jobs close by, a laid back atmosphere, and Comic Con is there!
- I’m working on publishing my second Town of Tymes comic book and it should be done in the next couple days. I’m already chomping at the bit to get started on book 3! That’s where all the giant mutant killer Teddies show up.
- As you can see from the picture, I got a badass new haircut.
- And lastly I should be planning another trip to South Africa and a first time trip to the islands of Fiji next year! I am super excited, despite those trips being so far away in the future.
That’s all for now,.. as usual I don’t get a lot of time during the summer to blog at the computer or check my emails so this might be my last entry until the fall. Be sure to check out my webcomic around August,.. I will updating www.townoftymes.com to make it easier to understand.
Dammit, who blogged the toilet? Disgusting.